The new APEXA® PRIME redefines design of POS terminals as we know it. Its modern and contemporary styling, that sets apart from other POS terminals, blends seamlessly into today’s store environment while enhancing store decoration and offering more space at the checkout area with small footprint.
TORIPOS series ITS-815 touch screen is designed with the sleek front panel and the compact computing module in the base. The frameless projected touch panel with its robust glass is ideally suited for hotels, restaurants, stores as well as retail shops. ITS 815 features intel latest generation Core™ CPU, LED backlight panel with PCAP touch screen along with alternative options for two hard drives or solid-state drives with RAID capability.
POS built for the future
- Full range of CPUs from J1900 to Intel 6th generation Celeron, Core i3/i5
- True flat 15” 4:3 LCD (LED backlight), 400 nits with IP66
- RAID 0/1 function with dual SSD/HDD support (PE21 Option)
- Patented swivel arm with flexible height/tilt adjustment for 2nd display and dual (left/Right) base mounting points
- Dual Base Mounting Points for connecting 2nd Display, LCM or mPOS
- Supports 2x12v, 1x24v Powered USB (PE21 Option)
- Ultra slim front panel
- Durable die-cast aluminum chassis; built to last
- Redefines serviceability from design with easy access & quick swap modular design for SSD/HDD & MB box.
- Peripherals compatibility across the whole VariPOS 2 Series: LCM, 10.1” 2nd display with patented double hinge, MSR, iButton, Fingerprint, RFID
iCE ITS-485 Titan Series comes with a borderless 15” True-Flat Resistive or PCAP display with Intel Bay Trail or Haswell Processor and a rugged housing made of aluminum die-casting. It offers customizable rich I/Os and supports a variety of peripheral modules such as MSR, Fingerprint, and iButton. ITS-485 is built to withstand any harsh environment and handle the most demanding application. It is configured in a manner for easy upgradability and serviceability.