POS built for the future
- Full range of CPUs from J1900 to Intel 6th generation Celeron, Core i3/i5
- True flat 15” 4:3 LCD (LED backlight), 400 nits with IP66
- RAID 0/1 function with dual SSD/HDD support (PE21 Option)
- Patented swivel arm with flexible height/tilt adjustment for 2nd display and dual (left/Right) base mounting points
- Dual Base Mounting Points for connecting 2nd Display, LCM or mPOS
- Supports 2x12v, 1x24v Powered USB (PE21 Option)
- Ultra slim front panel
- Durable die-cast aluminum chassis; built to last
- Redefines serviceability from design with easy access & quick swap modular design for SSD/HDD & MB box.
- Peripherals compatibility across the whole VariPOS 2 Series: LCM, 10.1” 2nd display with patented double hinge, MSR, iButton, Fingerprint, RFID
The A11 is compatible with Android and iOS of today’s leading mobile operating systems. The printer offers USB, Serial and Ethernet communication. And its swappable interface options are available in Wifi and Bluetooth, enabling the A11 to operate on a wireless and wired network. Interface change just gets simple.
The new APEXA®G represents the latest evolution of our POS terminal design. Its modern and contemporary styling, outstanding among other POS solutions, blends seamlessly into today’s store environment, while enhancing store decor and brand image. The sleek and compact body with small footprint offers more space at the checkout area for customer engagement and promotions.
The PS-7 is the latest addition to POSSTORE POS printer family. Designed with fast printing speed, advanced reliability and compatibility in mind for today`s store environments, the POSSTORE PS-7 is the best choice you can make among POS printers in its class.