- Time & Attendance and access control device.
- Incorporates high precision ZK Sensor for registering 10 fingerprints per user.
- Stores up to 30.000 users and 2.200 fingerprint templates.
- Stores up to 50.000 log records without PC download.
- Allows communication with PC through Ethernet and RS232/485.
- It includes touch sensitive keypad
- Can be connected directly with SR100 reader by wiegand
- Time zones, groups and holidays management for access control
- Events management (doctor, personal issues, etc…)
- Multi-language in text and audio
- Fingerprint Capacity 2.200
- Logs Capacity 50.000
- Platform ZEM500
- CPU 32bit ZK6001 Microprocessor 400MHz
- Memory 8M RAM, 32M Flash
- Sensor ZK Optical Sensor
- Relay contact electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm, Door Bell
- LCD 122×32 dots
- LED Indicator Green / Red
- Oper. Temp 0°-45°C
- Oper. Humidity 20%-80%
- Power 12V DC 3A
- Comm. Port Ethernet, RS232/485
- Pen drive USB Host
- Wiegand Input&Output
- Type ZK Finger
- Verification <=1second
- FRR < 1%
- FAR <=0.0001%
- Available All European languages
- Maximum 3
- Voices Allowed
- Type Touch-sensitive keypad
- Function Keys 4
- Dimensions 100x196x53.5mm (L x W x D)
- Weight 0.95kg
- O.S Linux
- Applications T&A, AC (groups and TZ)
- SDK Standard SDK