Features and Specifications
- Reading Distance: From 1 in. (2.5 cm) to 24 in. (61 cm) on medium density codes
- Mulitple Image Scanner Operation: allows you to link up to 7 Cordless Linear Image Scanners to one base station. Saving you the cost of buying complete kits (i.e. all you need to order is scanner only).
- Working Range: 33 ft. (10 m) typical
*Up to seven scanners may be linked to one base.
- Radio Frequency: 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz (ISM Band) Freqency-Hopping Bluetooth v. 1.2
- Unique Battery Design A long lasting, high capacity lithium ion battery provides 57,000 scans per full charge with no conditioning required. The battery is field-replaceable.
- Durable HHP’s solid state, no-moving-parts imager design withstands more than fifty 6 foot (1.8m) drops to concrete
- Host-powered interface and RF link An exclusive HHP feature that extends the mobile capabilities of the IT3820 by drawing power from a portable device for radio and host communications.
- Presentation Scanning Presentation scanner with a docked imager for efficient, hands-free bar code reading.
- Footprint Minimal footprint that is up to 33% smaller than major competitors’, simplifying installation and leaving more counter space for customer service or other application needs.
- Symbologies China Post, Codabar, Codablock F, Code 2 of 5, Code 11, Code 16K, Code 39, Code 32 Pharmaceutical (PARAF), Code 49, Code 128, EAN/JAN, IATA Code 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, Korea Post, Matrix 2 of 5, Coupon Code, MSI, Plessey Code, PosiCode, RSS-14, Telepen, Trioptic, UPC-A, and UPC-E. 2005 Sunrise/GTIN compliant.
- Interfaces All popular PCs and terminals via keyboard wedge, keyboard replacement/direct connect, USB, TTL level RS-232, wand emulation mode, TTL level Serial Wedge, and IBM 46XX retail terminals.
Linear Image (CCD: 3648 pixels)
270 scans per second
5 cm/s (2 in/s) with 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
20% minimum reflectance difference
Reads standard 1D and GS1 Databar symbologies.