Key features of the 200x iCLASS Smart Card:
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity and powerful access control.
- iCLASS technology ensures high security access control with mutual authentication between card and reader, encrypted data transfer, 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capability.
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers.
- Offers the ability to add a magnetic stripe, barcode, anti-counterfeiting features, custom artwork, or photo ID.
- Available in 2k bit (256 byte), 16k bit (2K Byte) or 32k bit (4K Byte) memory configurations.
- Supports all existing HID card formats, including Corporate 1000.
- Supports field programming of any existing HID format into the secure HID access control application area on the card.
- More powerful, versatile and secure access control.
- Provides versatile interoperability in applications like access control, network log-on security, cashless vending and many other areas.