Designed for a superior user experience. The CN51 mobile computer’s large, multi-touch, outdoor-readable screen provides ample room for application viewing.
Less scrolling. Greater productivity. And more space for capturing signatures too.
Inside the CN51 computer, state-of-the-art smart battery technology delivers enough power to last a full shift. It also cuts the cost for replacement batteries
Additional features and benefits include:
- High-performance imager provides quick, accurate barcode scanning even in low light.
- Unmatched motion tolerance eliminates costly delays and user frustration during scan-intensive applications.
- 5-megapixel color camera and our cutting-edge image processing technologies deliver advanced capability beyond reading barcodes.
- Mobile Document Imaging (MDI) and Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) provide a fast and reliable way to convert full-size paper documents or check payments into electronic files. Transmit files directly from the point of capture to the back-office workflow.
- CloneNGo device provisioning makes it easy to replicate a master configuration across an unlimited number of devices to get up and running quickly.
- Honeywell SmartSystems™ Foundation monitors key subsystems to prevent issues before they impact operations.
Texas Instruments 1.5 GHz OMAP 4470 dual core, multi-engine processor architecture
Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Android 6.0 Marshmallow with GMS
Memory and Storage
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Flash ROM: 16 GB Flash Customer-accessible microSD slot for removable memory cards up to 32 GB
(27 Key) Numeric or (43 Key) QWERTY with backlit keypad
- 10.16 cm (4.0 in), 480 x 800 pixel (WVGA) TFT-LCD display
- LCD supports 24 bpp color depth
- LED backlight
- Ambient light sensor
- Resistive multi-touch touch panel
Smart Battery Pack: 3.7V, 3920 mAh; Batteries are IEEE 1725 compliant, Li-Ion, removable, rechargeable.
Scan Engine Options:
EA30 high performance motion-tolerant 2D Imager; (up to 500 in/s) white LED illumination; red laser aimer and framer optimized for all lighting conditions. Capable of scanning all common 1D and 2D barcodes; 1D as small as 4 mils; 2D as small as 6.6 mils. Refer to User’s Manual for depth of field performance.
EA31 high performance motion-tolerant 2D Imager; (up to 400 in/s) white LED illumination. Capable of scanning all common 1D and 2D bar codes; 1D as small as 4 mils; 2D as small as 6.6 mils. Refer to User’s Manual for depth of field performance.
Integrated Camera Option: 5 Megapixel auto focus color camera with LED flash
Supports all CN50 charging and docking accessories as well as FlexDock modular docking system, vehicle dock, vehicle holder, snap on adaptors, removable scan handle, and magnetic stripe reader.