Texas Instruments 1GHz multi-engine processor architecture
Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld built on Windows 6.5.3 technology with Honeywell HTML5 Browser. Available via download at the Honeywell Developer Library.
Memory and Storage
Flash ROM: 512MB
Memory/Storage Extensions: Customer-accessible micro-SD slot for removable memory cards up to 32GB
RAM Memory: 256MB RAM
Both keypad options feature backlit hard keycaps with laser-etched legends; backlit automatically controlled via ambient light sensor.
- 8.9 cm (3.5 in) Transmissive QVGA
- 240 x 320 pixels
- 65,536 (16 bit RGB) colors
- High-durability touch screen
- LED backlight
- Ambient light sensor
Battery Pack: Removable, rechargeable
- Included – User removable, rechargeable Lithium-Ion; 3.7V, 2000 mAh (7.4 Watt-hours)
- Optional – Removable, rechargeable Lithium-Ion; 3.7V, 5100 mAh (18.5 Watt-hours)
- Optional – Removable, rechargeable Lithium-Ion; 3.7V, 5200 mAh (18.5 Watt-hours) Smart Pack
Scan Engine Options: EA31 high performance motion-tolerant 2D Imager; (up to 400 in/s) white LED illumination Capable of scanning all common 1D and 2D bar codes; 1D as small as 4 mils; 2D as small as 6.6 mils Refer to User’s Manual for depth- of- field performance.
Supports most CK3 charging and docking accessories as well as FlexDock modular docking system, vehicle dock and holder, snap on adaptors and removable scan handle.